GRP Composite Fire Doors from The Sekura Group
The Sekura Group are delighted to announce that their range of Composite Doors comply with the requirements of BS 476 Part 22: 1987 for 30 minutes fire resisting doorsets.
The Composite Doors are GRP faced and are supplied in a pre-hung 70mm PVCu outer frame.
The Benefits of the Fire Rated Composite Doors:
- Superior thermal insulation when compared to timber doors
- Pre-finished fibre glass facings that will not peel, flake, or crack
- Highly resistant to warping, bowing or twisting
- Resistant to knocks or scratches
- Comes with a 10 year guarantee
- Meets the requirements of PAS23/24
- "Secured by Design"
And not forgetting:
- 30 minute fire resistance